Microsoft Azure: What Is It, and Why You Should Migrate
If you're like most business owners, you're always on the lookout for new and innovative ways to improve your company's efficiency and performance. You may have heard of Microsoft Azure, but are unsure of what it is or whether it's the right solution for your needs. In this blog post, we will discuss what Azure is, the benefits of using it, and why now is the time to migrate to Azure.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a cloud-based platform that allows you to build, deploy and manage applications through Microsoft's global network of datacenters. In the United Arab Emirates (UAE) there are two cloud regions, in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Also, if you require a private Azure cloud, this is available for purchase from the Azure Stack in UAE and Saudi Arabia.
Microsoft Azure’s service also offer amazing support for many different programming languages, toolsets, and frameworks including Java, PHP, Node.js or Python on Linux servers as well as ASP.NET on Windows Server instances in addition.
What are the Benefits of Migrating to Microsoft Azure?
There are many benefits to migrating your business to Microsoft Azure. Some of the key advantages include: Increased efficiency and performance Azure enables you to quickly scale your applications up or down as needed, ensuring that you only pay for the resources you use. This also helps improve performance, as Azure's global network of data centers delivers content closer to your users.
- Cost reduction Azure allows you to reduce costs by only paying for the services you use, rather than having to pay for unused capacity when demand is lower.
- Security Microsoft takes security seriously and has designed their cloud platform with built-in protections from common threats like DDoS attacks or malware infections that could otherwise take down your website.
- Flexibility Azure provides support for a wide range of programming languages, toolsets and frameworks, ensuring that you can build the solutions you need without being locked into any specific technology stack.
- Reliability Microsoft has designed their cloud platform with 99.99% uptime in mind and offers a service level agreement (SLA) that guarantees your website will always be available.
- Time savings Azure allows you to focus on building applications instead of managing infrastructure, giving you more time to innovate and grow your business.
Why is Now the Time to Migrate to Microsoft Azure?
The time has never been better to migrate your business to Microsoft Azure. With the release of Azure Stack, you now have the ability to run a hybrid cloud environment that gives you the best of both worlds - the flexibility of running applications in a private or public cloud environment while leveraging existing investments made on-premises.
Microsoft Azure has been around for over ten years and is now the most popular Cloud Provider, with more than 50% market share worldwide according to Synergy Research Group. Looking For A Local Cloud Provider in The UAE or Saudi Arabia?
If you are based in the UAE or Saudi Arabia, then there are a number of local cloud providers available as well.
At Adfolks we work closely with all of our partners to ensure that our customers are provided with the highest quality services.
How Can Adfolks Help You?
As a Microsoft partner, we can provide you with cloud consulting, cloud Operating model, including Microsoft Azure migration and support. We're experts in Microsoft technologies like Windows Server, SQL Server and Exchange as well as Office 365 business applications such as SharePoint Online or Skype for Business. So if you think it is time for your business to migrate to Microsoft Azure, we'd be happy to help you get across.
Here are interesting titles you may link!