Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in a survey, make a purchase, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect may include – your name, email address, address, phone number(s), information about your employer, your role within your organization, your employer&aposs address, and any other information you choose to provide.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services. When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Preferences" below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources, and if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by the social media site.
Use of Information. We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices; Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Adfolks and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you; Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Security. Adfolks takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Account Information. You have the right to access, correct or request the removal of any Personal Information which Adfolks may have. In order to provide certain personalized Services, we may require you to create an account in order to receive those Services and offer you a certain degree of account management that allows you to update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account. If you deactivate your account, we may retain information for legitimate business purposes and where required by the law. You have the right to access, correct or request the removal of any Personal Information which Adfolks may have by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or The one tower, 3916, Attention: Privacy.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Adfolks by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.