Have you secured your cloud native apps well enough
We are all well aware that while cloud-native applications may be considered to be reasonably secure, there are still opportunities for exploitation.
As a first step, take heed of these 5 tips from the Adfolks team to ensure the security of your cloud-native applications:
- Always do a thorough scan of all applications for vulnerabilities.
- Set deployment policies and assess any drifts/exceptions.
- Remember to test your APIs and leverage fuzz testing.
- Spot and manage your secrets including passwords, SSH keys, tokens, etc.
- Monitor traffic within your application’s infrastructure, and remember to thwart any attacker from accessing a container hosting an application that is reachable from the Internet.
For further information, feel free to reach out to the team
Here are interesting titles you may link!